“Europex” UAB, org.no. 304830943, S. Daukanto str. 3, Klaipeda region, Lithuania, (“Europex”, “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy (together with other documents referred to herein) describes what personal data we collect from you and how we process your personal data.
Information we may collect from you
- We may collect information on your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, content from surveys and contact forms and other communication data and the resources that you access. This information, for example, will make your visit to the Website easier in the future since we might suggest Content or Services depending on the location you access the Website from.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We also collect information of all users of the Website in aggregated form in order to provide us with a better understanding of the users of the Website as a group, but which does not contain personally identifiable information.
- We may also use the information (personal data: name, surname, telephone, e-mail and other contacts) for direct marketing via e-mail, messaging or telephone, but you may at any time opt-out of receiving future marketing communication.
- We may also store cookies as set out in more detail below.
How we use your information
All this information (“your data”) will be collected and handled by us for the following purposes:
- To best tailor Content and Services according to your preferences.
- To keep you informed by email, telephone and/or mail about our Services.
- To deliver other services – such as newsletters or information on upcoming events – that we may offer you.
- To help us create, publish, and improve Content and Services most relevant to you.
- To ensure that the Content and Services provided through the Website are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, when you choose to do so.
- To further develop and improve the Website, our Services and systems to better serve you.
To facilitate our efficient use of your data, and to provide you with the best services and/or opportunities, it may sometimes be necessary for us to disclose your information to third parties. However, this disclosure will only occur in the following circumstances:
- To suppliers, contractors and agents: From time to time we may engage or employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include, administrative functions associated with our business activities. Such recipients will only have access to data required by them to perform their functions, and are not permitted to use such data for any other purposes. These recipients will be subject to contractual confidentiality obligations.
- To clients, partners with whom Europex works on the basis of the contract. By providing us with your data, you consent that your data may be transferred to and processed outside of your country of residence, including in countries which may not provide adequate data protection as defined by EU data protection law, but only for the limited purposes and in accordance with the principles set out herein.
- Where required by law: we will share your data with government or law enforcement authorities if we determine in our sole discretion that we are under an obligation to do so.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report such information in aggregated form to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you or any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your device. Cookies help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
If your computer is shared by other people, we advise that you do not select the ‘remember my details’ option when a Service offers such option to store certain information entered by you.
Where we store your data
The data that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored by, Europex, our partners, clients and suppliers outside your country of residence, including in countries which may not provide adequate data protection as defined by EU data protection law. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We endeavor to take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Although we will do our best to protect your data, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website or any third party; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information and transferred it to a third party, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
How you can access, correct and delete your data
Upon request, Europex will – in compliance with applicable law – inform you as to whether your data is being collected, and you may contact us to request any correction or deletion of your data by emailing us at email@example.com.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy
Any changes we may make to our Policy in the future will be posted on the webpage.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.