Car Body Worker
Our client based in Tromso, Norway, is looking for a Car Body Worker to repair cars after accidents.
Candidate needs to know how to complete full process of car body repair - starting with job preparation, disassembling damaged parts, geometrical restoration and doing a full repair. Also, the role includes the following tasks:
• Assembling and disassembling of car body parts;
• Repairing of damaged small and medium size car body parts;
• Sanding before painting;
• Maintaining a clean and professional job site, and following the instructions of the workshop manager.
• Important preparation.
• Cars are not after a very big car crash.
• Opening hours 8-9 p.m. during the day.
• Working clothing provided.
• English language would be advantage
• Valid driving license;
• Recommendations, certificates would be advantage
• First travel to Norway covered;
• Friendly international team;
• No recruitment fee;
• Free insurance;
• All taxes paid in Norway, all social guaranties;
• Assigned “Europex” contact person support.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information: +37061935699, +4796728468 or email@example.com
Apply for this job
Car washerOsloPermanentAutomotiveOur partner is looking for an experienced Car Washer to work in Oslo, Norway.
Car PainterOsloPermanentAutomotiveOur partner In Oslo, Norway is looking for an experienced car painter.
Car Electromechanic (Technician)StavangerFull timeAutomotiveOur partner is looking for experienced Car Electromechanic to work in Stavanger, Norway