Car Body Worker
Our client based in Tromso, Norway, is looking for a Car Body Worker to repair cars after accidents.
Candidate needs to know how to complete full process of car body repair - starting with job preparation, disassembling damaged parts, geometrical restoration and doing a full repair. Also, the role includes the following tasks:
• Assembling and disassembling of car body parts;
• Repairing of damaged small and medium size car body parts;
• Sanding before painting;
• Maintaining a clean and professional job site, and following the instructions of the workshop manager.
• Important preparation.
• Cars are not after a very big car crash.
• Opening hours 8-9 p.m. during the day.
• Working clothing provided.
• English language would be advantage
• Valid driving license;
• Recommendations, certificates would be advantage
• First travel to Norway covered;
• Friendly international team;
• No recruitment fee;
• Free insurance;
• All taxes paid in Norway, all social guaranties;
• Assigned “Europex” contact person support.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information: +37061935699, +4796728468 or email@example.com
Apply for this job
Heavy Machinery MechanicKløftaFull timeAutomotiveWe are currently seeking for a Heavy Machinery Mechanic for an established agro tools company in Oslo, Norway
Car Electromechanic (Technician)StavangerFull timeAutomotiveOur partner is looking for experienced Car Electromechanic to work in Stavanger, Norway
Tyre FitterTrondheimShort- termAutomotiveOur partner is offering short-term contract for experienced Tyre Fitter to work in Trondheim, Norway.